Download Cremation Authorization – Yellow Rose

Veterans Benefits

For assistance with veteran benefits and paperwork, please contact the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs at (800) 827-1000 or visit their website here:

Veteran Forms:

  • Request for Military Service Record
  • Report of Separation from the Armed Forces of the United States (Military Service Record)
  • Life Insurance: Claim SGLI or VGLI Proceeds for a Deceased Policyholder
    SGLV 8283

Social Security Benefits

Our staff is well equipped to help you secure your Social Security benefits, which you may qualify for if you meet any of the following requirements:

  • A widow or widower, age 60 or older, or at any age if caring for an entitled child younger than 16 or disabled
  • Unmarried children up to 18 (19 if they are attending a primary or secondary school full-time)
  • Children who were disabled before reaching 22, as long as they remained disabled
  • A dependent parent or parents, 62 or older

Grief Resources